I have now decided to start writing my blog in english, so that my international friends also can read.
It is now close to my departure, I will leave Bergen and Norway in 13 days, September 20th. My plane leaves Bergen at 5pm.
After the changes that has been done with my workplans, things have settled and everything is in order, the only thing I don't know is where my house is. But I guess I will quickly will find out when I arrive in Lilongwe the 21st.
I have to give great gratitude to all the people that has helped me, and still are, I am immensely thankful. I could'nt have done this without all the help!
First I would like to name the people and companies that has given me financial support.
Helle Bennetts Allmennyttige fond, Stiftelsen Bergen Diakonissehjem, Farmor, Mamma og Pappa, Solveig Melvold, Arne og Mette Dalseide, STS, Renathe Ullestad, Arne Daviknes, Elisabeth Olsen, Inger Elise Overå og Tore Klyve, Gerd Unni Kleiveland, Kari Guntveit, Siren og Ulf Sletten, Bruktbutikken på Sletten, Apotek 1 Ulriksdal (donated all the medications I need when I leave), Ulriksdal Tannlegepraksis (cheap dentist appointment before departure), and of course everybody that has bought earrings that I made from Malawian bottletops.
There is also some anonymous sponsors.
Other than this (and please forgive me if I have forgotten anyone, and let me know so I can post it) I have to thank all my family and friends, who are mentally and practically supportive, even though you say they don't want me to leave (thats what they say...), you are there for me, support me, tell me you are gonna miss me, and right back at you, I'm gonna miss everyone I leave behind! But also remember, Malawi is a beautiful country, that I highly recommend people to visit! So why not take the opportunity now!
I will try to continue my blog as I did last time, lets all hope it works out! I like writing it and I like sharing my experiences and challenges, so bear with me and keep up the good reading!
I have had some requests to put my account number on my blog, but please write me a mail if you want to give some donations, and I will send you my account number.
My new emailadress is malawilinken@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment