Monday, September 19, 2011

Departuretime


My time to departure is soon here.
I'm really excited, all packed and ready, I guess time will go slow tomorrow. My plane leaves at 5pm, so I have a lot of time to spend tomorrow, just waiting.
I have at this moment mixed feelings, I'm saying goodbye to everyone, and for a while it felt just OK, cause I know now what I'm going to, and I know the place and I love it, but I can't hide that its hard to say goodbye to my loved once.

So I'm sitting here, in my empty apartment, with only two confused cats, two big (too big) bags and whats left of my wine to keep me company.
I stole Erlend Johnsens playlist in Spotify, called Kaffi (coffee), and I think its right for my mood and feelings at this moment.
I guess this is only what to expect, it is just another phase to go through, even though I did it a year ago, but again, it was different.
I know this time that I will enjoy, have fun, be strong and challenged, and time will fly! Maybe even more than last!

And again, everyone is more than welcome to visit, Malawi is a beautiful undiscovered country, that deserves all the attention it can get!

I'll blog next time in Malawi!

As I would say there: TIONANA!

No comments:

Post a Comment