Sunday, September 25, 2011

25/9/11 - Enjoying home!

On Friday I went back to the hospital during the morning. I finally met Gomez, my dear good friend, and of course a lot of other people. I chilled at Ingrid and Gunhilds house during their three hour lunch break, and I went home to the cottage to relax. Jessi had spent the day working and she came back and we had dinner. It was an early night.
Saturday Jessi and I went to the market. We had lunch at the Banda restaurant there, and it was just like before. Same good food and good environment. We did some shopping in the market and after that I went to Gomez house to chill and hang out with her. We had some catching up to do. And then I helped Jessi empty a house that a house that was left with all things, because the person that lived there got sick and had to leave for home in a rush. It was a bit strange to go through all the personal things she had, since we both knew her and was sorry that she was sick and had to leave.

In the evening we went to Ingrid and Gunhilds house to have dinner, very nice lasagne, and James and Ute came as well, we had some wine and a funny evening.
Today there is a goodbye-party for Dr Will, that has been here for four years, but I don't know if I'm going. There will probably be some management people there that I don't want to see, especially in that setting. I would like to meet them and talk to them, but in a different setting.

Planning on going to Lilongwe tomorrow, Monday. Not much to do here for me now, when everyone is working all day. But I will definitely go back soon, especially since Isabelle is coming here on Thursday. Will be cool to see her again.

1 comment:

  1. It will be wonderful to see you again! I can't wait!! I'm already very very excited for over 2 weeks. 2 working days ahead of me and then I'll take the plane and will be 'home' in Malawi on Thursday!! Ahhhhhh :):):)))))

    ReplyDelete